[swift-users] swift redistributable without Xcode

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:32:07 CDT 2016

This might be a bug in your tagging system:

compiler-rt
llbuild
swift-corelibs-foundation
swift-corelibs-libdispatch
swift-corelibs-xctest
swiftpm

are missing the tag
error: pathspec 'tags/swift-2.2.1-RELEASE' did not match any file(s)
known to git.

although they do have tags such as:
swiftpm tprepscius$ git tag -l
0.1.0