[swift-users] swift redistributable without Xcode

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:50:23 CDT 2016

Hmm actually that doesn't work at all:

--- Updating '/Users/tprepscius/Documents/Projects/swift' ---
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: [Build system] Add presets for Swift inside the LLDB tree.
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
M	utils/build-presets.ini
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
Auto-merging utils/build-presets.ini
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in utils/build-presets.ini
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 [Build system] Add presets for Swift inside the LLDB tree.

I will try using the download instead of the clone of swift