[swift-users] Swift 3.0

Dennis Weissmann dennis at dennisweissmann.me
Sun Apr 17 14:36:30 CDT 2016

Thanks Brent!

This solved my different but related issue on iOS:

Taking the standard template for a Master-Detail Application with Core Data and making all the changes so that it compiles, leads to NSFetchedResultsControllerDelegate’s controller(_:didChange:at:for:newIndexPath:) function not being called.
Adding @objc(controller:didChangeObject:atIndexPath:forChangeType:newIndexPath:) makes it get called. Fantastic!

Thanks!

- Dennis