[swift-users] Use Package Manager for iOS Development

Max Howell max.howell at apple.com
Fri Apr 15 17:20:54 CDT 2016

You can use the Swift 3 `swift build` to generate projects for Swift 2.2 use.

SwiftPM generates dylibs, not frameworks (currently), this may make things trickier.

But there shouldn’t be anything stopping you trying to make iOS app against them. I suggest generating a dependencies project, dragging and dropping that project into your App project and then depending against the targets in the generated project.