[swift-users] Swift and the new 2.2 release (Linux)

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Thu Mar 24 00:24:32 CDT 2016

This Swift Package Manager (swift-build) is not included in Swift 2.2.  This was called out in the release announcement:

  https://swift.org/blog/swift-2-2-released/ <https://swift.org/blog/swift-2-2-released/>

The Swift Package Manager remains something in development, and you can use the development snapshots to use it.