[swift-users] Waiting for mouse input in a while loop (OS X)

Ergin Bilgin erginbil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:48:09 CDT 2016

Thank you for help. Maybe I have over simplified my problem. In my first
example, your advice was totally fine. But when I want to do something more
complex, I could not figure out how to use it. For example, I want to print
each step in my insertion sort. Like this:

for i in 1..<toSort.count{
    var j: Int = i
    while ((j > 0) && (toSort[j-1] > toSort[j])){
        let temp: Int = toSort[j]
        toSort[j] = toSort[j-1]
        toSort[j-1] = temp
        j--
        print(toSort)
        //Wait here.

I am looking for a solution without tearing the sorting algorithm into
pieces. (If it is possible.)

Ergin