[swift-users] Segmentation fault in Swift 2.2

Jeremy Pereira jeremy.j.pereira at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:06:19 CDT 2016

Yes, in fact I tried it only a few minutes after posting my message (and it worked) but I was waiting for my post to appear in my inbox before replying to say I had found the work around, which it never did. My mailbox filter must be wrong.

It’s a bit disappointing that this crash has been around for three months and not been fixed. Maybe it would be a good project for my first contribution to the Swift Open Source effort.