[swift-users] libswift frontend ios

Ramakrishna Mallireddy ramakrishna.malli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:22:03 CDT 2016

The libLLVMContainer.dylib is actually from opengl.framework.
On iOS the lib may be loaded by opengles.framework and I am not using any
opengl myself, ios may be loading it by default.

I have compiled llvm core & support libs along with my llvmtest code, Even
then the conflict remains.
How to I get around this.

Thanks
Ramakrishna