[swift-users] Installing Package manager

Cilia Vandenameele cilia at pandora.be
Wed Mar 16 10:28:49 CDT 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to install your package manager on my computer (MacBook Pro, OSX El Capitan 10.11.3)
to use in Xcode (7.2.1). I started from the Github page (https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager <https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager>),
but I really don't get it installed.
I downloaded the Developer snapshot and then tried "swift build --help" in my terminal, but I got the "<unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory: 'build'" error.
I've tried restarting Xcode, restarting my computer, deleting it and downloading it again, but no luck.
I've searched the internet for answers, but find none. I get the feeling I'm forgetting something important, or maybe I forgot an important step in the process? I really don't know, and I need this Package Manager to use in an tvOs project. Could you help me?

Greetings,
Cilia