[swift-users] libswift frontend ios

Ramakrishna Mallireddy ramakrishna.malli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:45:17 CDT 2016

Initially I got missing module "Swift" then I provided the missing module
and now I am getting error: missing module "SwiftShims".

I have searched the entire swift build generated lib folder and have not
found this module except the shims folder.

How do I locate this module, In OSX also I got the same error flow  [by
deleting the entire lib/swift folder to generate this error/issue] and when
I provided the respective swift module & shims directory under
lib/swift/shims I was able to past this error message but the same doesn't
helping for iOS.

Thanks
Ramakrishna