[swift-users] Command failed due to signal: Illegal instruction: 4

Ryan Lovelett swift-dev at ryan.lovelett.me
Fri Feb 26 21:17:54 CST 2016

I'm trying to compile some code that interacts with FFmpeg and for the
most part have been making progress. Until I added some AVFilter code.
Now it is failing to compile with the error: "Command failed due to
signal: Illegal instruction: 4".

The log Xcode provided of the build error is attached. All of the source
code that was used to trigger the error can be found here
(https://git.lovelett.me/castable/live) on a branch called "swift".

 Should I file a bug for this or am I doing something wrong?