[swift-users] Help on how to compile a project.

Shawn Erickson shawnce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:46:57 CST 2016

I believe he is asking how to get Xcode to use a locally built (and
possibly modified) version of swift/compiler. Then using Xcode pointed at
this alternate tools chain to build arbitrary projects that may be using
things from normal Apple frameworks, etc.

I have limit web access at the moment but I believe that is documented on
the org site.