[swift-users] Testing support has been integrated

Max Howell max.howell at apple.com
Thu Feb 18 14:49:24 CST 2016

Swift packaging community,

I’m pleased to announce that testing support has been integrated into SwiftPM master.

There’s a great overview written up by a member of our community here:

    http://ankit.im/swift/2016/02/17/swift-package-manager-testing-preview/

I pushed a few days ago, but am now content that there are no major regressions hence the official announcement.

I look forward to seeing your tests own GitHub!

Now testing has landed our immediate plans are:

* Update support
* Moving forward with the 3rd party testing frameworks proposal
* Moving forward with the lock files proposal.

Max