[swift-users] If and Only If

zhaoxin肇鑫 owenzx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:35:35 CST 2016

I, as a none-native-English-speaker, do think iff as a type error at first
for a long time. And I doubt it as I see it everywhere. But I have never
look it up.

I just use iff as if and do not think there is a much difference. I thank
to Brian for he finally letting me know the real meaning. I think if itself
means iff, but I am not computer major, so I can only represent as a layman.

zhaoxin