[swift-users] More graphics libraries. This time it's image loading.
dturnbull at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:42:14 CST 2016
I just pushed a framework for cross platform image loading. Some of the
- Linux and 32-bit compatible.
- Detection of format from raw data, not filename.
- Imports into 8 bit, 16 bit, and HDR channels.
- HDR gamma conversion.
- RGB to greyscale using luminance.
- Optionally loads into unsafe buffers.
- 100% Swift.
I wrote this because I want to load textures for OpenGL. Only the BMP
decoder is implemented right now. The framework for adding decoders is
finished but I don't have a schedule for when more will be done.
Contributions are welcome and I can coordinate to make sure there's no
I stopped tagging and started ignoring the package manager since it's not
going to be in the 2.2 release. Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-users