[swift-users] Swift compiler failure, not code compile failure

barney.cit barney.cit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:04:37 CST 2016

I’ve got the latest 2.2 version on my machine (OS X 10.11, Xcode v 7.2.1). Previously calling Swift build would compile. Today When calling Swift build I get the message

invalid value 'Swift' in '--driver-mode='

I get this message regardless of the project I’m working on. I created the hello world project from the Swift.org page and got this message. I reinstalled the compiler and still get the same message. I upgraded Xcode to 7.2.1 and still got the same message.

Anyone else having this problem?

Anybody have an idea how I can get compiling again?

Thanks,

Lee