[swift-users] Build specific Target instead of all

Stefan Bürk stefan.buerk at impactmedia.de
Sun Jan 31 16:12:03 CST 2016

Okay thx .. then we are left with a service spamming way instead of a simple build cmd line argument to compile a single target ;)

My question was answered, but hopefully there will a nicer way in the future.

Mhh .. came up with an idea of a workaround, but seems to be a mess ... if it works. Have to test it these days if i find some time.

Maybe using following:

Sources/UtilOne/main.swift

Sources/UtilTwo/main.swift

Sources/UtilXXX/main.swift

Packages.swift is absent

Creating a CMakeLists.txt script ..

An creating an Package.swift based on the needed build target/Util with target setting, using swift build, deleting Package.swift, creating for the next util and so on ..