[swift-users] Multiple executables

Jason Lee jasonlee9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:54:19 CST 2016

Hi all,

I’m working on a server app and would like to be able to provide a utility executable to create certain things (source files) or do certain things (like migrate a database). My package only creates the one executable and for me to start another package - well, it seems like it would entail a lot more work than I want to do at this point (it’s so early in the dev stage).

Does anyone have any experience yet doing these sorts of things?

I was just thinking, I suppose my main could look for env parameters and doing my things if those are present or start the server if they are not. That might be the way to go.

Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.

- jason