[swift-users] Magic pixel

Georg Nikodym georg.nikodym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:22:59 CST 2016

HTML mail to this list still seems to have an embedded tracker (look at the HTML source for a single pixel image from sendgrid.net)

Is that something the list adds?  If so, please make it stop (this message may serve as a test since the addition of the magic pixel will invalidate my PGP signature).

If it’s not the list, then perhaps it’s something inserted by webmail clients that people are using?

Thanks,
-g

(and thanks to Little Snitch for showing me that this issue is still is not fixed after having already been raised by someone else on this list)