[swift-users] Testing Objective C with swift and XCTest - Ubuntu

Atith Alur atitbvb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:39:59 CST 2016

Swift Team,

I am trying to build a web IDE where users can compile and execute
Objective C and Swift Code. And, also, I want users be able to test their
code with the help of some unit test suite

I cannot use OS X server to host this web app because of some valid reasons.
So, I am trying to make things work on Ubuntu 14.04
So far I have installed Ubuntu 14.04 version of swift and am able to build
swift application using Swift Package Manager.

Can you please let me know how to test Object C code with swift (XCTest)
I am trying to maintain same test suite for both Swift and Objective C
Please let me know if this is achievable or I have to use different test
suite for Objective C

Waiting for your reply

Thanks,
Atith Alur