[swift-users] ADMINISTRATORS: Mail loop on swift-corelibs-commits

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Wed Dec 30 13:09:18 CST 2015

We are looking to disable the emails to that list for now so we’re not repeatedly spamming people with emails.  Many people are on vacation right now (through the end of the week) and there is limited traction right now to investigate the root of the problem.  In the meantime, you can subscribe to notifications to those repositories directly on GitHub.  We’ll try and get this fixed as soon as possible.