[swift-users] Failed to resolve REPL breakpoint

Ryan Lovelett swift-dev at ryan.lovelett.me
Wed Dec 23 19:32:00 CST 2015

I have compiled from the latest Swift source and built a package for my
system using the install to destination. However, after installing the
package and running `swift` to test the REPL it dies with the following
error: `error: failed to resolve REPL breakpoint for 'repl_main'`.

Not really sure what this means. Did I fail to compile something
properly?

The script that I used to run was this `utils/build-script
--preset=buildbot_linux install_destdir="$pkgdir/"
installable_package=/tmp/swift.tar.gz`