[swift-users] SwiftRedis

Thomas Catterall me at swizzlr.co
Fri Dec 18 22:59:25 CST 2015

Hi all,

Proud to announce 0.0.1 of SwiftRedis, a Swift wrapper around hiredis. It's very early in development but I thought some of you might like to have a crack at it, contribute anything you like, or try using it for some very basic Redis commands!

It requires mainline Swift if you're using it on Linux (which I would think is very bloody likely, an OS X cloud would be a great punchline), and also showcases how you can use docker for swift development. It's all in the README!

Rename suggestions welcomed!

https://github.com/swizzlr/swift-redis

Tom

Sent from my iPhone