[swift-users] Using Swift for interpreted shell scripts?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Dec 15 13:45:25 CST 2015

Are there any resources on using swift for shell scripting?

I’m interested in trying my hand at Swift by converting existing bash scripts into swift since bash is mostly what I am writing currently, so I figure this will at least get me started with syntax and such.

ZZ

--
The Steve is seen, rightly or wrongly, as the visionary, the leader,
the savant. Bill is the Boswell to The Steve's Johnson, but lacking