[swift-users] Help potential developers get up to speed Print Thread

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Dec 14 15:46:44 CST 2015

Hi, Naren. We actually have such a label—"StarterBug <https://bugs.swift.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+=+StarterBug>"—but we haven't really been using it in a principled way yet, nor have we (the Swift team at Apple) set aside time to deliberately populate it. It's definitely a good idea, though, so thanks for bringing it up!

Jordan