[swift-users] Swift is building from source, failing tests.

Dylan Brown djwbrown at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 04:22:00 CST 2015

Thanks Alexander! I do have Python 3.5 installed via Anaconda on my Mac.
Merging in the upstream cmark changes as in pull #1 for swift-cmark seems
to have solved my issue.
https://github.com/apple/swift-cmark/pull/1
https://github.com/jgm/cmark

All tests pass, and I get the final two lines:
-- check-swift-macosx-x86_64 finished --
--- Finished tests for swift ---

However, I still can't find check-swift in my build directory. Running
`find . -name '*check-swift*'` returns no results. Is there some flag
needed on the build-script to create these files?

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Alexander Alemayhu <alexander at alemayhu.com