[swift-users] Instantiate Swift class from string

Matthew Davies daviesgeek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:22:40 CST 2015

I'm building a URL router in which I'd like to pass a controller and a
method. I don't want to instantiate all the controllers up front and pass
the methods in as closures, nor do I want old controller instances still
kept around. If there's a better way, I'm definitely open to any
suggestions. I'm still learning the "Swift" way to do things.

*Matthew Davies*
Junior Developer, GeoStrategies <http://geostrategies.com>
Director of Photography, OffBlock Films <http://offblockfilms.com>
209-225-3246 <209-225.3246> | 209-202-3284 | daviesgeek at gmail.com |