[swift-users] Swift for students

Mosab Elagha mosabelagha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:03:46 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some showcases that can help younger people (14 or so) get
interested in Swift. I figured the App Store would probably be the best
place to find things this but wanted to know if anyone had any other idea
that could get someone interested in the *language*.

For the sake of simplicity, let's say the person has knowledge of Python
and is comfortable with it.

Some context - I am talking to a teacher here at the University of Illinois
about using Swift in some classes and she wanted to know if there was
something could convince her, and possible students, that Swift is a great
language to learn.

Thanks
-Mosab Elagha