[swift-users] [swift-infrastructure] Problems with Swift

David Farler dfarler at apple.com
Sun Dec 6 17:35:26 CST 2015

Hi Dmitriy,

[Adding back swift-users in case anyone else hits this, if you don't mind]

All paths in $PATH need to be absolute so that the shell can find it from any directory, so it should be something like:

export PATH="/absolute/path/to/your/swift/usr/bin:$PATH"

Replace '/absolute/path/to/your/swift' with wherever you extracted the tar.gz file on your machine.

Hope this helps!
David