[swift-users] Module System

Damien BRUN dev at lanza.fr
Sat Dec 5 14:22:36 CST 2015

You can get a simple module to work with :
$ swift -I /path/to/module/dir swiftysource.swift

with module dir containing a file named module.modulemap which is something
like

CSmurf [system] {
   header "/absolute/path/to/header.h"
   link "smurf" // to link against libsmurf.so
   export *
}

I am personnally currently struggling with it to get it working with more
complex libs but not everything (see http://clang.llvm.org/docs/Modules.html
for "everything"') seems implemented yet.

Regards