[swift-users] Bootstrapping ninja and building from source

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 11:33:24 CST 2015

I can confirm that using newer versions of cmake >= 2.8.12.2 fix this
problem. I'm now getting other problems, which I'll post in a separate
thread.

The strange thing is that llvm/CMakeLists.txt contains the line
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8.12.2), so when I ran with cmake 2.8.11 I
would have expected cmake to die at that point with an error message saying
I had too old of a version, but it didn't.

--
When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not
far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space travel