[swift-users] Fwd: Linux Install from source ?

Damien BRUN dev at lanza.fr
Sat Dec 5 07:00:41 CST 2015

Ok. Had to re-clone (previous build seems to have broken something), skip
cmark tests (same failure as
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-users/2015-December/000048.html),
install rsync, tweak my ncurses installation so that -lcurses works, but I
now have a working installation.

$ swift --version
Swift version 2.2-dev (LLVM 46be9ff861, Clang 4deb154edc, Swift f25b887686)
Target: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

All other tests passes (I did not even try swift-package-tests)

As for the cmark test failure, I do have python 3.5 installed, but it
should not be seen as default :
$ python --version
Python 2.7.10

Regards, and thanks for the help and for the good work. :)