[swift-server-dev] TSAN errors with current PoC implementation?

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Thu Nov 30 11:17:00 CST 2017

Hi all,

I’ve been working on making llbuild itself be a Swift package, and one of the things I built up was a demo of computing Conway’s “Game of Life” using llbuild, with a web frontend.

I am hitting some reliability issues, which could completely be the fault of llbuild, but when I went to run under TSAN I noticed I am getting loads of TSAN errors coming from the HTTP server implementation. Has anyone looked at this?

For reference, this is my WIP implementation:
 https://github.com/apple/swift-llbuild/pull/200
 https://github.com/apple/swift-llbuild/pull/200/files#diff-2ee604f667e001f91c67ef2b933a3057R53

- Daniel