[swift-server-dev] HTTP API v0.1.0

Georgios Moschovitis george.moschovitis at icloud.com
Tue Nov 7 05:30:08 CST 2017

Thanks for the little example, ver helpful. A few naming suggestions stuck me though:

```
import Foundation
import HTTP

func hello(request: HTTPRequest, response: HTTPResponseWriter ) -> HTTPBodyProcessing {
	response.writeHeader(
		status: .ok,
		headers: [ "Content-Type": "text/html" ])
	)
	response.writeBody("Hello, World!\n")
	response.done()
	return .discardBody
}
```

to:

```
import Foundation
import HTTPServer

func hello(request: HTTPRequestHead, response: HTTPResponseWriter ) -> HTTPRequestBodyProcessing {
	response.writeHead(
		status: .ok,
		headers: [ "Content-Type": "text/html" ])
	)
	response.writeBody("Hello, World!\n")
	response.close()
	return .discardBody