[swift-server-dev] HTTP API Review

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Tue Aug 22 02:53:17 CDT 2017

Well if it’s been settled in stone already, so be it. A short answer was enough for me, thanks :)

Am 22. August 2017 um 09:51:12, Helge Heß via swift-server-dev (swift-server-dev at swift.org) schrieb:

On 22. Aug 2017, at 09:35, Adrian Zubarev via swift-server-dev <swift-server-dev at swift.org> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Well I do not participate in the server workgroup, but I do track its evolution from time to time.
> - (I haven’t tracked that particular decision) Why not calling the module `HTTP`?

Yes, that has been discussed. A good way to get up to speed is flying over the archives:

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-server-dev/

and the very few PRs. This group isn’t very active, it is a very reasonable amount of data to process :-)

Re-raising issues and providing out-of-context feedback months after is still valuable but a little hard to process :->

hh