[swift-server-dev] Welcome

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 21 13:55:11 CDT 2017

Hi Manny:

Your starting point is to take a look at the work group repository (
https://github.com/swift-server/work-group) and in particular the HTTP API
project (https://github.com/swift-server/http).

We're about to kick off a review of the HTTP APIs, so any feedback on
those would be greatly appreciated. In terms of code contributions, adding
more tests to the HTTP project would be a good starting point - and then
of course fixing anything that you successfully break!

Chris