[swift-server-dev] Convert HTTPVersion to struct

Paulo Faria paulo at zewo.io
Wed Jun 14 10:59:14 CDT 2017

Helge.

I agree with you about the headers and their types. This doesn't mean
there's a double standard. We can still have those headers be strong types.
Only they would be computed properties like so.

https://github.com/Zewo/Zewo/blob/master/Sources/HTTP/Message/Message.swift#L42-L50

But again, headers are not the topic of the current discussion, so let's
keep focus! 😊