[swift-server-dev] Stream priorities & push in HTTPResponse

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Wed Jun 14 05:16:17 CDT 2017

Hi,

one important thing I miss in the current proposal is support for the new HTTP/2 features, primarily server push and priorities. We don’t want to design for the past, right? :->

I have no specific proposal on how to do them, but it feels like they should be fully interoperable w/ the older versions (if you set either, they just get ignored in those setups, or maybe are converted to an x- header).

hh