[swift-server-dev] Convert HTTPVersion to struct

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 13 15:44:32 CDT 2017

Based on our discussed approach of reviewing each of the types in the HTTP
project, I've raised the following PR to convert HTTPVersion from (Int,
Int) to a struct based on Paulo's proposal:
        https://github.com/swift-server/http/pull/6

I've not yet added Hashable, Equatable and CustomStringConvertible
protocols - we can do that if we're happy with the change.

Chris
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.