[swift-server-dev] Prototype of the discussed HTTP API Spec

Paulo Faria paulo at zewo.io
Tue May 30 10:00:03 CDT 2017

Regarding that. I'm fine with not providing synchronous APIs, right now. As
long as we design the APIs in a way that adding those later becomes
natural. (I *really* *really* hope we get support for coroutines in Swift
5). That's my only concern.

About the undefined behaviour regarding setjmp/longjmp. Interestingly, I've
been using libmill/libdill (provides coroutines with context switching
using assembly instead of setjmp/longjmp) with Zewo for the past 2 years.
And we never once had a problem with that.