[swift-server-dev] Prototype of the discussed HTTP API Spec

Paulo Faria paulo at zewo.io
Fri May 26 15:37:05 CDT 2017

>From what I've seen. My proposal is very similar to the one Chris posted.
The main difference is concerning the HTTP body. My proposal is far simpler
and easier to integrate with existing frameworks.

Here's a link to the synchronous version:

https://github.com/paulofaria/http-api-proposal/blob/master/Sources/HTTP.swift#L993-L1001

And here's a link to the asynchronous version:

https://github.com/paulofaria/http-api-proposal/blob/master/Sources/HTTP.swift#L1126-L1134

The only issue with this approach is the trailing headers. But I'm not sure
support for it is implemented in the code Chris linked. I'll add support
for it this weekend.