[swift-server-dev] HTTP API Sketch v2

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Thu Apr 6 03:07:08 CDT 2017

My understanding is that anything middleware is not a goal at all, except for permitting a middleware framework to be built on top of this.

This is just the low level http output stream, is there anything which you think prohibits building that on top?

The writer can be passed around, it is a ref object until done is called?

hh