[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting

Michael Chiu hatsuneyuji at icloud.com
Mon Mar 27 09:54:17 CDT 2017

Actually according to @hh, the compiler will add the synchronization overhead no matter what.

My guess is, despite the fact that the response will always been processed by the same thread, but there'll be always a reference back to the main event loop, and it is not obvious to the compiler so it will add the overhead anyways, probably not lock but compare and swap.

Michael
Sent from my iPhone