[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting

Logan Wright logan at qutheory.io
Mon Mar 27 07:15:39 CDT 2017

As far as this suggestion:

*(Also, if that really is the entire `HTTPMessage` protocol—just an
initializer—why not have users pass in a closure with that signature
instead? They could easily pass `MyFramework.HTTPMessage.init` if they
want, but they would have other choices too.)*
I am 100% for anything that abstracts models and concrete implementations
further down the road to end users. This falls in line with that, and could
be a nice flexible way to allow end users more creativity.

Logan