[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 16 15:56:20 CDT 2017

We're now at the point that we have broad agreement on the general
approach to building a set of HTTP APIs, and we're starting to get down to
the next level of detail which is likely to be more iterative. As such
we'll be having more regular meetings and starting to have working designs
in Google Docs and GitHub.

We'll therefore start scheduling the next meeting immediately after the
previous one. Please use the Doodle Poll below to show your availability -
dates between March 27th and April 7th are available.
        http://doodle.com/poll/nfmepruih5nr9p2g

Thanks,

Chris

Unless stated otherwise above: