[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting: Wednesday March 15th at 6pm CET, 5pm UK, 1pm EST, 10am PST

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 15 11:01:52 CDT 2017

Here's a link to the draft HTTP proposal on Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ErHA8RXLiTGvOPHNY0KtbWCvwR1IUz_2ffi7CxCUo_4/edit?usp=sharing

This is very much a work in progress which will review and refine during
the call.

Chris

From:   Gregor Milos <gmilos at apple.com>
To:     Chris Bailey/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Cc:     Paulo Faria <paulo at zewo.io>, swift-server-dev at swift.org
Date:   15/03/2017 04:14
Subject:        Re: [swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting: Wednesday
March 15th at 6pm CET, 5pm UK, 1pm EST, 10am PST
Sent by:        gmilos at apple.com

Hi Chris,

The agenda mentions "Review the draft HTTP API proposal". Could you share
that draft before the meeting, would be good if we could read it before.

Thanks
Gregor

<swift-server-dev at swift.org> wrote:

> Tomorrow, Wednesday 15th ;-)
>

> From:        Paulo Faria <paulo at zewo.io>
> To:        Chris Bailey/UK/IBM at IBMGB
> Cc:        swift-server-dev at swift.org
> Date:        14/03/2017 21:04
> Subject:        Re: [swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting: Wednesday
March 14th at 6pm CET, 5pm UK, 1pm EST, 10am PST

> I'm confused. Is the meeting today March 14th or tomorrow March 15th?
>
> Cheers,
> Paulo
>
> On 14 March 2017 at 16:55, Chris Bailey via swift-server-dev
<swift-server-dev at swift.org> wrote:
> Based on the Doodle Poll results, the next HTTP APIs meeting is tomorrow
at the following times and location:

https://ibm2.webex.com/ibm2-en/j.php?MTID=m59d2772a43f192bf64ae3bdbd5c77faf

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTm7mJH2vCAK-Ts4M3t8C3boJ18XqiFnCRuyp55eKJE/edit?usp=sharing

> Initial Agenda:
> The main agenda items are:
>                • Review the draft HTTP API proposal
>                • Discuss the key points:
>                                • Use of URLRequest/Response
>                                • Use of value types vs reference types
>
> If you'd like to add anything to the agenda ahead of time, please update
the agenda document in Google Docs.