[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP stream meeting of the Server API

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 8 13:35:56 CST 2017

I've posted a Doodle Pool here for the next HTTP stream meeting:
        http://doodle.com/poll/5ruzcffbna9qxwt7

The initial agenda is to review the draft Swift Evolution Pitch. The main
discussion points are likely to be around the following goals:
Reuse of Foundation types, particularly URLRequest/Response
The use of value types vs. reference types, with respect to semantics,
memory leak safety and performance

Once we have an agreed day/time, I'll send out the meeting details, agenda
and the draft pitch. If we can largely get agreement in the call, we'll
post the pitch to the swift-evolution mailing list.

Thanks,

Chris

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.