[swift-server-dev] server api release date

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 31 08:10:48 CST 2017

Hi Seva:

There's no hard and fast release date, but ideally we'd like to achieve a
"1.0" release for each of the three areas in the Swift 4.0 timeframe -
with many iterations as we get to that point.

The initial draft proposals are starting to take shape for each of the
three areas. The one for Security is here:
        https://github.com/swift-server/security
Once there's are agreed, prototyping and development work will start to
take place.

Chris