[swift-server-dev] Server Security Group: Use NEW POLL link

Gelareh Taban gtaban at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 26 08:58:47 CST 2017

** Please use the new and improved Doodle poll that supports time zones! **

(including people who already signed up to the old one)

http://doodle.com/poll/vihp99y3xhac67hs

Hi Johannes,

You're absolutely right - I had forgotten to enable time zones.
Unfortunately I can't enable time zones on an existing doodle, so I had to
create a new one. http://doodle.com/poll/vihp99y3xhac67hs

Thanks for your question!

cheers,
Gelareh