[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP stream meeting

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Mon Dec 5 05:36:36 CST 2016

Hi Dan:

For the next set of meetings I'll add options for Sat/Sun as well and see
if those end up more popular that the weekdays - the next meeting on
Networking will be the first of those.

Chris

From:   Dan Appel <dan.appel00 at gmail.com>
To:     Chris Bailey/UK/IBM at IBMGB, Paulo Faria <paulo at zewo.io>
Cc:     swift-server-dev at swift.org
Date:   03/12/2016 19:13
Subject:        Re: [swift-server-dev] Next HTTP stream meeting

Can there also be options for weekends? I don't know about others but I am
way more busy on weekdays than on weekends.

Dan
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 4:56 AM Chris Bailey via swift-server-dev <